By visiting our website credify.one (our “Site”), you accept and consent to the practices set out below.
1. Collection of information
For the purposes outlined in Clause 2, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us – information that you provide us (which may include yourname, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and otherpersonal description) by filling in forms on our Site, or by corresponding with us (byphone, email or otherwise), for example:
- when you report any problem to us;
- when you use certain features on our Site;
- when you request any support from us; or
- when you complete any survey or questionnaire we send you.
Information we collect about you – information automatically collected when you visit our Site, for example:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators(URLs), click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
2. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- providing, improving and developing our services;
- researching, designing and launching new features or products;
- presenting content and information in our Site in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use;
- providing you with alerts, updates, materials or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to;
- complying with laws and regulations applicable to us in or outside ofEast & SouthEast Asia;
- responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice;
- communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests; and
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
3. Disclosure of your information
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential but you agree we may provide information to:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in Section 5 of the Companies Act (Chapter50);
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services (for example staff engaged in the provision of support services);
- our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (on a need-to-know basis only); persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in or outside of East & South East Asia; or actual or proposed transferees of our operations (or a substantial part thereof) in or outside of East & South East Asia.
4. Third-party sites
Our Site or our communication with you may from time to time contain links to third-party websites over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own practices and policies. We encourage you to read the Page 2 of 4 privacy policies or statements of these websites understand your rights. We accept no responsibility or liability for any practices of third-party websites.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using TLS/SSL technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, service providers and contractors on a strictly need-to-know basis and ensure that those persons are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorised access, processing or use.
Please note, however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
6. Data transfer
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Singapore. It may also be processed by persons referred to in Clause 3 above who operate outside Singapore.
7. Your rights
You have the right to:
- check whether we hold personal data about you;
- access any personal data we hold about you; and
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you.
Any request under Clause7.1 may be subject to a small administrative fee to meet our cost in processing your request.
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Site. By continuing to use our Site after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
9. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding personal data, please address them to:
Maurizio Raffone, CFO / Interim COO (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)